We are a family oriented practice and strive to make our patient’s well being our number one priority. Our staff is very gentle, kind and respectful while providing you with the most efficient and highest quality treatment for you and your family.
We realize that occasionally you may overlook an appointment or need to change an appointment time. When this happens we will do our best to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible; however, our appointment times fill up fast due to our 6-10 week rotations. It is very important to try and keep your regular scheduled appointments, because missed appointments or numerous appointment changes will only delay and extend your treatment time. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, depending on the procedure, you can either wait or you will need to reschedule your appointment.
We accept all major insurances, including ARkids A. We are committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits, so we ask that you bring your insurance card to your initial appointment so that benefits can be verified. At that time we will be able to give you an estimate of what your insurance will cover.
- Automatic Bank Draft – set up your monthly payment to be automatically drawn on an agreed upon date each month from your checking or savings account. Please provide us with a voided check at your initial appointment.
- Automatic Credit Card Debit – monthly payments will automatically be charged to your credit card on an agreed upon date. Please provide us with your card information on your initial appointment.
- Care Credit Program – go online to carecredit.com to fill out information and bring account information with you to your initial appointment.
- In-House Financing – No interest and low monthly payments with possible no down payment - based on credit qualifications.
- Discounted payment in full
- We accept all major credit cards
We reserve certain times during the day to assist patients that may have wires poking or brackets off. Please call early in the day to keep your waiting time to a minimum. If you have an actual orthodontic emergency after hours or on the weekend and you are unable to make yourself comfortable, please call the office at (870) 935-6516 for further instructions on our voicemail.